Sunday, April 21, 2013

Reaper Bones Werewolf - Painted

I must say, I'm rather impressed with the model, despite it being a soft plastic. It took paint deliciously well, I loved not having to pin/glue anything together, and I'm feeling rather satisfied with how the finished product looks. Well, it's actually not finished... darn it all, I've started to feel like I need to do more with basing than just leaving it plain or painting it. And I haven't got anything but green flock, and this model seems to demand snow. So I'll likely be picking up some snow in a jar the next time I stop by the old hobby store.





 And yes, that's Selene (or Girl Were-Wolf Hunter) from Copplestone.








2 comments:

  1. I haven't painted any of the plastic yet. A friend of mine is at ReaperCon and is going to try to exchange the plastic figures for metal and then ship them to. He's one of their judges and knows everyone who is anyone.

    Go to Stone Cold Lead. He did a tutorial for me on basing that is just fantastic.

    http://stonecoldlead.webs.com/simple-but-effective-basing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Anne, looking it up right now.

      Delete